Do You Remember When Smoking and Abestos Were Safe?
There was a time when buildings had asbestos and almost everyone smoked. If it wasn’t for some brave whistleblowers investing in educating the public about how these substances may cause cancer many would still be profiting. Smoking is profitable, addictive, and dangerous. Do you know what else is profitable, addictive, AND dangerous???? WIFI, mobile phones, microwave ovens, GPS. Most people don’t connect WIFI to insomnia, dull feeling in the head, dizziness, lack of concentration, or physical pain.
Perhaps most shocking is that this information is not new or even that controversial.
In fact, in 2008 the well-renowned publication, Scientific American published a story on cell phones and their danger. 
Sleeping near a phone, in a home with Wi-Fi, or in an apartment building with many Wi-Fi signals can create chronic sleep problems.
Damaging to Childhood Development
Wi-Fi and cellular phones can disrupt normal cellular development, especially fetal development.
Derails Brain Function
Persons exposed to 4G radiation had several areas of reduced brain activity.
Sperm count is reduced by 50% if a man carries his phone in his pocket.
And, it’s not just sperm. The results of animal studies suggest that some wireless frequencies may prevent egg implantation, alter the DNA of their fetus, altered brain metabolism, compromised spinal cords, and affected learning disabilities.
Linked to Cancer?
We can’t ignore that plenty of animal models indicate that exposure to electromagnetic radiation increases the risk of tumor development. While human studies are rare, reports and case studies abound. One such case involves a young 21-year-old woman who developed breast cancer. What makes this case unique was that her family did not have a predisposition to breast cancer… and she developed the tumor right on the spot she carried her cell phone in her bra. 
You Can Protect Yourself
Increasing melatonin through supplementation may help offset some of the effects.
Limiting Exposure and Staying Healthy
Although melatonin and L-Carnitine offer a nutritional defense, they don’t block exposure. And that’s very hard to accomplish anyway. Look at coverage maps from cell phone companies, or notice how many Wi-Fi networks your smart phone prompts for you to join. We’re surrounded and bombarded by electromagnetic radiation. Blocking exposure is difficult but there are a few small steps you can take. For one, do not keep cell phones, laptops, and tablets close to your body. And if it’s not being used, shut them off (your wireless router too). There are also a number of devices available to counteract electromagnetic frequencies. Check out these ways to protect yourself from laptop radiation and cell phone radiation, too.
How to Minimize Your EMF Risks
• Don’t let your child use a cell phone. Barring a life-threatening emergency, children should not use a cell phone, or a wireless device of any type. Children are far more vulnerable to cell phone radiation than adults, because of their thinner skull bones.
• Keep your cell phone use to a minimum. Turn your cell phone off more often.
Reserve it for emergencies or important matters. As long as your cell phone is on, it emits radiation intermittently, even when you are not actually making a call. Use a landline at home and at work.
• Reduce or eliminate your use of other wireless devices. Just as with cell phones, it is important to ask yourself whether or not you really need to use them every single time.
If you can keep the base station at least three rooms away from where you spend most of your time, and especially your bedroom, they may not be as damaging to your health. Ideally, it would be helpful to turn off or disconnect your base station every night before you go to bed.
• Limit cell phone use to areas with excellent reception. The weaker the reception, the more power your phone must use to transmit, and the more power it uses, the more radiation it emits, and the deeper the dangerous radio waves penetrate into your body. Ideally, you should only use your phone with full bars and good reception.
• Avoid carrying your cell phone on your body, and do not sleep with it under your pillow or near your head. Ideally, put it in your purse or carrying bag. Placing a cell phone in your bra or in a shirt pocket over your heart is asking for trouble, as is placing it in a man’s pocket if he seeks to preserve his fertility.
• Use a well-shielded wired headset: Wired headsets will certainly allow you to keep the cell phone farther away from your body. However, if a wired headset is not well-shielded — and most of them are not — the wire itself can act as an antenna attracting and transmitting radiation directly to your brain.
Avoid using laptop computers on your lap.
Switch out compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs for incandescent light bulbs.
Consider replacing Wi-Fi routers with Ethernet cables.
Avoid electric water beds, blankets, and heating pads.
Remove electrical devices from your sleeping area. If you must use an electric alarm clock, keep it at least five inches from your body when sleeping. Or, opt for a battery-operated clock.
Move power strips at least three inches away from your feet.
Switch to flat-screen TVs and computer monitors as these emit fewer EMFs than the older styles.
Stand three to four feet away from microwave ovens when in use [or stop using them altogether.
Ask your electric utility provider to remove wireless smart meters and replace them with a wired smart meter.
Walk barefoot on the sand, grass, or dirt. This common practice known as earthing or grounding allows the healing of negative ions from the ground to flow into our body and has been shown to reduce stress hormones and inflammation.
Use 100 percent beeswax candles and Himalayan salt lamps in your home and office to absorb EMFs from the air. Salt lamps serve as natural room ionizers, emitting negative ions into the environment that effectively bind with all the excess positive ions, reducing EMFs, killing bacteria, and purifying the air.”
Consider shielding devices to reduce EMFs from cell phones, cordless phones, and landline speakerphones.